California Law Associates has extensive knowledge on how to deal with Union Member claims and Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Shehzad Ahmad, Lead Attorney at CLA, has represented numerous Union Members in their ADR hearings. Under California Law, members of a union typically have to go to ADR hearings which is Alternative Dispute Resolution, rather than going to a normal trial at the workers compensation appeals board. It is important to have representation at these hearings to make sure that you get the best possible options for your claim including medical benefits, future medical care and job retraining. We have represented clients affiliated but not limited to the following unions..
- California Nurses Association
- Hotel Employees & Restaurant Employees
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT)
- Laborers International Union of North America
- Orange County District Council of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners
- Orange County Employees Association
- Orange County Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
- Orange CTA for Orange County Teachers
- Service Employees International (SEIU)
- United Domestic Workers
- United Food & Commercial Workers (UFCW)